2.4.02

Spring Break happened...I swear! Well back in school agian and loveing it as usual...in the NOT category. It's nice to have my roomies back and to have had the break, but at the cost of going back to classes after one week? At least give us enough time to get tired of being on break! Honestly I believe that it's much too short for no reason...ok maybe there's a reason but it's not feasable enough for me. I've probably always had this problem with the shortness of the break but could never put my finger or toe or tounge? on it.
Anyway, I should be reading up on "A Dolls House" for English class tomorrow at 8 AM, and finishing a project that was due the thursday before break buyt instead I'm up looking for a Super Nintendo and a Nintendo emulator for my computer. I've gotten that pathetic. I know that there are mutiple reason why I don't need to do this but I've pretty much had my heart set on these since I've had my own CPU and now I know where to get them from. C'est la vie. Je suis tres sommeil mais je suis faire ecrire a demain. Enough of that...promise more later. Until then---

No comments: