5.4.02

Been hangin' around... Or doing a lot more than that. I've been mostly busy with school work more than anything else this past week. I have a test today that will determine whether I pass a class or not. I hate those tests but I put it on myself. I didn't try at all on the first test we had and although it was only worth 50 points (compared to the other tests being worth 70) I got only 18... I was hoping at least for 25 coz I knew that I didn't know the stuff. It's all Greek to me... Actually Latin and Italian but who really cares...? It was even more horrible because not on;y did I not elaborate enough on any of the answers, I mixed up people and what they were known for...like, by over hundreds of years. Oooops. That's what I said! I just wonder why the brain does that. I knew a lot of the stuff that I got wrong on the test and actually quite thoroughly before and after I was taking the test. Let's just say I still know a little of that stuff and it's been two months since...
My brain is weird. Usually, I don't do that bad on tests...I'm usually one of those test-takers everyone hates because I don't freak out about them (I still don't) and I study the least amount possible but I always get a 'B' or better. Th nice thing about this test today is that I already had some sort of backgound in this. It makes it a lot easier but I still have to remember names and what not. I can't even remember the person's name I met yesterday and have been hanging out with ever since!! I wish I was exagerating... I can't expect my brain to remember dead people and what they've done. Besides why do they care if I give credit to somone else on accident? They're dead and so is the other guy! Oh well...Of to start another day. Until then---

No comments: