10.3.02

We'll say: "Good day..." For all intents and purposes, yesterday went well. The only major hitches were that I didn't ever make it to Circuit City so that I could get a mini tape recorder (to be later explained) and this came across because for the majority of the day I was locked out of my room. Sux? Heck yeah! But that's totally ok coz I got to spend quality time with our favorite person and fellow guitarist in Breakfast Epiphanies, Christina! We spent time working on the new website and I was busy coming up with random riffs that I was trying to remember lyrics for. Unfortunatly, I hadn't memorized ANY of the songs that I'd written that needed music so then was the quick realization that I didn't have the key to get back into my room. Horrible... I was distraught. This made things tough for me especially since I can't remember how I want things to go if I don't write them down or make record of them in some other way. Hence the need for the mini-recorder! I have a problem remembering the rhythms of the riffs I come up with so this would enable me to quickly be refreshed. But, of course, I never made it to the store. Sux? That's twice-fold!
I'm sure that I'm not making this day sound well-off but honestly thrugh all of that, we got a good start on the official Breakfast Epiphanies site and I ended up geting two new songs finished...mostly. That's an accomplishment by all means! Be proud! I am...
Well the infernal neccesity disguised as "sleep" is calling my name... "edward.... edward..." It's so mean that it won't even capitalize my name! Oh well, maybe that's just how I heard it...I should have been able to record it! Oh well... more insight later. Leave me one! Until then---

No comments: