9.3.02

I believe Aaron will say it best... Aaron and I had a conversation today about blogs, this wonderful diary-type set up that has gotten me hooked on webdesign and the like. We have been visiting some random blog recently and have come to notice one thing for sure: all of the people with something to say all come off as unhappy, or at least have something traumatic going on in their life. He thought that that is why our blogs don't get updated nearly as much as they should be and why they aren't as interesting as others (this definitely meaning mine, at least when I say it). I just guess we're too happy-go-lucky and the like. The world is a peach, got to go eat it all up...Fuzz and all. Mmmmm...
Well I know that I've tried having normal diaries and they never really worked for me. All I do is write poetry and songs... Not great literature for web reading alone. So I've got that in a separate section while this home page lives on. I'm not sure why but I like being able to use this as some sort of outlet but I don't know what I'm ever really trying to say and all that sort of thing. We've got this band thing going on here and that takes up a lot of my time that I don't spend pretending to do my homework that consists of music theory and essays. It makes this sort of a thing I do on the back-burner of my time, but I don't want it to be that. If it becomes that entirely, my site will go to hell. And there will be NO coming back. It sucks for me coz I don't know what to say... well mainly I don't how to say it... in full sentences. It's even harder when I read other random and not so random sites that are so well written, it makes me feel so crappy about my own while at the same time allowing me to realize what I could do with this web space. Hmmm... The Final Frontier.
The other thing is: I know that i want others to read this site, from random people to my closest friends but there is like a total of 4 people reading this!! And that is an over-estimate I'm sure. But should I care that much? Idunno? Well I know that I'd like people to know what goes through this odd little mind of mine. I also know that it's nice to get at least some of it out using an almost proper-like format. I don't know... Well I do know that my guestbook is obsolete; no one uses it and I'm tired of checking it for the 4 people that might sign it. I't may be gone within the next two-three weeks...I'll be pondering. No Pinky. Try to take over the world... Until then---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You totally don't have to be a drama queen to have an interesting blog. I've resorted to scouring the internet for interesting things to read while I deal with a (hopefully) temporary case of insomnia. I ran out of interesting places to visit on the web until I came across your blog. I read a little every night (I know I'm like 10 years behind) and I have to say you're as insightful as ever and I particulary love how I agree with almost everything you say! You're not a bad writer at all. If you were, you wouldn't write such great songs.