18.3.02

Weekend Update... I promise that it'll be at least up to par with Norm MacDonald. It basically started with Aaron, my roommate, dumping his morning/afternoon smoothie atop his own head. That sums up how great the weekend went! Later that day, being Saturday, we (Christina, Paul, Aaron, and I) all felt the urge to go out and actually do something for a change. This was amazing considering that we rarely all hang out anymore due to odd schedules. It was even more odd because our secret agent of a roommate, Grant, was actually in town for the weekend and even came back from wherever he was before we decided when and where we were going. Ahh...decisions. Not really any tough decisions because there really isn't too much to do here in O.C. At least if you're under 21 and are in center to north county (us exactly). So our compete party for the evening: Me, Aaron, Grant, Christina, Paul, and a new member and quite very special person in my life, Faye. Let's just say that the new mini-tape recorder that I got definitely has served it's ultimate purpose in that one day. Lots of funny things happened and we all lost many calories just laughing at things all night long. And the next day. And probably today...
Well, more juicy things next time. Stuff with true meaning not just my daily life....coz I don't even want to hear about that... Until then---

No comments: