15.3.02

Goodness! I do believe that I've been quite broken. Awesome experience that I've never encountered. I can't explain it at all.... But I am soooooo excited about it.
Things are obviously well over here, how about you? For only $2.95 you can... I don't really know what I'm offering. Or how I'd get all of your money for it but that was almost good. I could have gotten rich. Right. It's odd how a good mood can make you act almost an entirely different way towards people. I am not usually one to hide my emotions too well, but I also don't do too much in the "mood swing" category. I've never really observed myself before. This is just as cool as people watching...except it's just one person and that one person is me and it's really nothing like people watching...
I finally got the time that I will be on the radio here at Chapman and conveniently online. It's going to be awesome. I've always wanted to be on the radio and now I get to do it and get college humanity credit for it! Oh yeah!! So I'm going to be on at the wee hours of Monday morn: 12:00 to 2:00... AM. Yeah, I going to be praying that I don't mess up as it is with out the tired factor being in there. Egads (I actually said this today!), it's going to be a little tough but it's all good. I'm up for it. Well speaking of up... he he, of course it's time for... yeah... yeah... the dreaded sleep. It ahunts me and causes me to sepell wrong thigns. This is me with out going back to chevk my writuing. I guess not too bas but still... I wouldn't want you as confused as i always am. I'm going now to help the Oompa-loompas sing their jolly tune. Dumpa-dee-doo! Until then---

No comments: