6.3.02

Update? For those of you out there still reading, none I'm sure, here's a quick update. I've decided that stupidity prevails. That's the bottom line. The human races demise wiil come due to the obvious capability of us people to not wasnt to do any better than we absolutely have to to get by. I admit that I fall into this category as well, so this is the ultimate generalization including any and everyone. There are different reasons for each of our stupidities but the simple stuff is what will kill us all. Example: A simple complaint to a suite-mate (aka "Not-so-sweet-mate") about a simple thing, unlocking the bathroom door for everyones usage in our suite (not just half of it), can turn into a half hour arguement. Don't ask too many questions, I found it stupid while I was arguing with him, but more for the reason of why should it be that big of a deal to unlock the bathroom door when you're finished with it? It's simple! I had the problem with remembering it, although I always would, so I juist stopped locking it. Simple? Yeah. And so is knocking so that there are no run-ins. Maybe that's his other problem: he doesn't like to knock...at all. He barges into places a lot. That could help if he would have the inclination NOT to do that.
Another example is of me. Unfortunately, there are too many stupid things I do to list them here. I don't know if the web data base could hold all of it! But I know that these simple things that I could have fixed are what is holdong me back from being who I truly want to be. It's a tough thing to see yourself turn into something that you never expected when you actually caused it. I've learned that I need to let go, I'm not in control, but I still want the reigns. I'm sure that is definitely one quality that is common throughout many of us. It's just harder when you know that what you believe calls for handing the control over. I try not to live the hedonistic life but there are so many things out there that almost seem to call for that. The hardest part is when I'm not sure what is supposed to be going on with me and I feel as though I may have chosen incorrectly. At that point I feel the need to do what's best for me. I don't know how right that is, or how wrong, but it leads to confusion for me.
Well, this entry started coz I needed to go to the restroom and I'm locked out of it. So I'm going to break down the door. Right. Until then---

No comments: