3.3.02

My gosh!!! I've been spending the past few days working on finding a new home for the Fun Forum and potential other pages, mainly for Breakfast Epiphanies. It's tough when you suddenly find out that if you want to keep your current URL (nerd talk for "web site directory") you have to pay. Oh what!?! Yeah, that's what I said! So everything has been switched over to a better place anyway, so HA HA GEOCITIES!!!! I laugh at your face, if... I.. can.. do... that. Now I have some catching up to do on normal life, wait this is my normal life. Sad. I'll pretend that I have a life other than this for about an hour when I'm off playing soccer or video games. I'm sure that you guys thought I meant homework...HA!! That was a one time occurance; I swear it will never happen again. While I'm not on the topic, sign my guestbook! It's not there for looks! and if it was, that's sad coz it's an eyesore! it's an eyesore to get your attention! it needs your attention to get signed! So, for it's sake, make it seem as though it has a purpose. Don't you feel sad now...tell me about it. Litereally! Until then---

No comments: