7.2.02

Short and sweet...hopefully sweet. It's been a long day and I've been left very worn down and tired at this hour. It doesn't help that I've had to read three short stories and the begining of another book that I have to read. I've come to the definite realization that I am taking two English classes. Although they are not named the same thing, nor do they have the same course description but they do have the same format once you're in there. The worst part about it is that I really am not very good at English...you know, the whole writing thing is bad (as I'm sure you can tell by my reamblings here...this is how I write!) but the worst part is having to pay attetion for a total of two and a half hours on the same subject matter. I think that I am going to have to do something about this...I don't know what though...I can't think that fast right now...Stupid need for sleep. Well, I'm off to read "One Hundred Years of Solitude." Great book, if you haven't read it I highly suggest it. Time for sweet lullabies, and dreams of candied corn fields. Until then---

No comments: