8.2.02

Again, it's the begining... Yesterday was definitely an interesting one. The past few hours I have been helping out a very cute girl with her homework. The more interesting thing is that it was an English essay...I'm horrible at English as I'm sure I have said before!! I can't write at all but they (her and her roommate) both seemed to like what I did with the paper. Hey, whatever it takes. Did I mention she's cute?
Yesterday I found a lot of time to try and work on updating my other parts of my page like the new site for my potential band. If you go there I know that it says that we are pretty far along, but honestly lets just say that Fistful of Putty was my idea for a name just to make the page seem interesting (sign the guestbook and tall me what you think!). We don't know where this is going yet. Our potential drummer is willing to play but doesn't have a set to play on; slight problem...Yes! So as of right now that is a project besides me and Christinas playing at the Ugly Mug, a great little coffee shop that gives off that cultured feel (as mentioned on Aaron's page). Hopefully, we can do that soon and find out how we soud to other people besides our close friends. Those people are way too nice... After either one of those two happenings, maybe even before (I'm so decisive!) we will probably start some basic recording so that we can create samples for your enjoyment online and demos to sell and make some money. Mmmmm...money. Something that I'm starting to lack. Remember way back when I got my job at Mars Music? (If you don't, check out my archives!) Well, that job has been eighty-sixed. We're going out of business! It's the greatest thing...in the NOT category. It sucks even more because I enjoyed the job a lot. So now I'm in the job hunt once again and hating every moment of it. It's worse coz my main form of transportation, my bug, is down for the count. Right before winter break, the engine froze on me. Sux. But I'm finding that Grant's bike is a great mode of transportation....good, but I can't go nearly as far...bad. Oh well. Adjusting is all part of life. Life is just one big adjustment. Oh and it's so fun, too!! So many people to at least try to either get along with or piss of entirely; it makes for something that is incomparable to anything else. Life is great, isn't it?!?
Now on to another day. I have a quiz in theory (or in theory, I have a quiz). It'll be joyous fun so I don't want to fall asleep during it. I'm to the cows as birds are to monkeys. What was that!!?? Until then---

No comments: