4.11.01

YEAH!!! Through much trial and tribulation, my Morrison & Weiland page should be ready for action...not that it's going to get any...But I've spent a good amount of time trying to make it a site worthwhile to see. And yes, I've been doing this instead of updating this page. Oh, so sad. I'm sure that I was sorely missed. I know I missed you...
Anyway, soccer ends today. I'm sad but relieved because I know that we should be going on to the tournament because we're a darn good team, yet the most unlucky, but I'm glad that I'll have more time for other things for a while. I'll miss soccer though...It is life even if I didn't make roster. Just practicing everyday made me happy. I sound so pathetic. Oh well. Next season, Panthers...next season.
Well, all I have to say is: Monsters, Inc., great movie! Saw it yesterday with eight other college students and we were the only ones in the theater that didn't have any little kids attached. That's okay though; it was enjoyed by all. It's another day of living which requires sleep prior to it so I'm going to get on that immediately. The sun will shine brighter in the day. Until then---

No comments: