5.11.01

Dancing is fun! Not that fun, but I needed something to start off with. Today was fun, mostly. Watched us lose our last soccer game due to the worst call that I've ever seen in my history of playing soccer. We ended up losing 1-0 but that's okay coz I realize that I'll be free to do a lot more things that I want to do besides soccer. The only problem is that I know that I'll be keeping up my same eating habits meaning I'll become a fat slob...very soon. NOT GOOD! I must soon devise a "Don't Become A Fat Slob" plan that consists of working out...not eating less. I wouldn't want to do that.
I finally saw "Almost Famous" and I thought that it was great! I've seen a lot of movies this weekend...but anyway I really wanted t see it when it came out but I somehow missed it along with a plethera of other movies that I meant to see over the years. I'm definitely glad that I didn't just forget about this one. It's totally the way that I think I'm going to end up...almost famous. Never making it, although I will be putting out all of my efforts. Sad? Yeah but I'm over it...I don't know why though. A dream that is that easy to get over, must not be a dream. SO I guess that I'm really not over it. But I really don't think that I'll make it all the way for some weird reason. Maybe it's just me being stupid again...the DORK factor kicking in once again!
So, I don't know what it is, but I think that I might have finally found another girl that I think would be someone worth dating. Yet another adventure in that wonderful world of TRYING to get a date. WelI think that now I'll be working on my plan of attack...right...Until then---

No comments: