30.10.01

So what if it's been FIVE DAYS!! I know I've been slacking a litlle...ok, A LOT!!! But since my last post, I've found myself and I've realized that I really have nothing better to do, I'm just lazy. I think that I've figured out how to add links within my text so if you see them everywhere just make sure that you don't go click happy like I will be link happy. Speaking of Link...The game Zelda is pretty crazy. I've actually been doing work instead of playing it (or even The Sims!) but it's been on my mind constantly due to the pressures that it has put me through. Beside that, it's a pretty funny game as it is. Guys setting drunk at the Milk Bar, a young (younger than ten) warrior with the power to control time...with a wooden instrument, and people naive to an apocolyptic moon summoned by another child possesed by a mask...You can't get any better than that! Well, maybe if there were cows in the milk bar...
Chapman soccer reigns again! We are, as of last night 8-7, a .533 win percentage. Oh yeah! We have the chance to take the previously number four team in the nation out of the NCAA tounament. That's what we're all about! Oh yeah!
Enough of that...I turned in my research paper outline about Morrison and Weiland. I still have to convince my professor that it is a valid paper to be written by a college student...Toto, I don't think we're in High School anymore! The worry that she has for the paper makes sense, but I never was into writing a paper that was that elementary, my dear Watson. So the mystery will continue to unfold as I continue to unveil the mystery of our two specimen (does that stand for special men?).
I've decided to rid my page of the useless Photos link due to me not taking any pictures anyway. Instead it will be solely devoted to my research paper, with things like my ideas on each of their cd's, new findings on their similarities and such. Something for me to do...like a hobby, that will kind of keep my thoughts together for my paper, too. We'll see you on the pilfside. Until then---

No comments: