18.10.01

Well, it's another beautiful day! I haven't had work for the past two days and I feel great!! Not that I'm tired of work already, in fact I love it, but I miss just hanging out with friends and things like that that I don't get to do as much...but I've got this weekend off, too...Anyway, life has been treating me well. Chapman men's soccer is now officially on a win streak: 3-0...oh yeah!! We're stoked!! We're finally getting the wins that we deserve.~~~
Now I don't know if this is good, bad, or indifferent but I've got this thing that is bothering me. I have been drinking milk, water and an occasional juice of some sort ever since I've been in college. This is a good thing cause milk and water are much cheaper than soda is. Moving on, recently I've been drinking a LOT of milk and nowhere near as much water as I was even before I moved in at school. I'm starting to think that I might be growing soon. The last time that I can remember drinking an abnormal amount of milk was in elementary school during my growing stage. Those of you that know me, know that I'm not very tall (5'6" minus the fro) but up until seventh or eighth grade I was the abnormally tall one...especially since I was 5'6" then!...and ever since. So I'm hoping that this is another growth spurth and not a random cow drinking festival in my tummy. That would be great but we'll just have to see now won't we...cause I'm not sure at all, and I'm definitely not confident about it. If anyone knows any other odd reason why I may be drinking that much milk, tell me please...I can't handle being shut down later...Well I'm going to slumberland, home to Little Nemo and the Princess that as far as I know has no name. I'm sure she does but my lazy self is not going to look it up, especially at this time! Until then---

No comments: