22.10.01

And fatigue sets in... I really don't know what I've been running off of lately cause 'relaxing' isn't really in my vocabulary. 'Chilling', maybe but there is no real relaxing going on over here. I've embarked on an adventure called the RESEARCH PROJECT. I'll tell you one thing: I've never been so indulged into my topics. I think that it helps when you get into something that you're really passionate about. For me, anything about music could probably keep my interest long enough to research as thoroughly as neded for at least a 'B'. I went a little bit further though. I picked two of my favorite artists, Jim Morrison's Doors and Scott Weiland's Stone Temple Pilots, and I am comparing/contrasting them. In doing this, I've made a pact with myself not to listen to any other music but STP or the Doors until I'm finished. I'm pretty sure that it's going to get on Grant and Aaron's nerves pretty quickly, though. This is a public apology to them both...but the show must go on!! I've learned so much more about each of these groups and I'm actually excited about writing this essay. And for those of you that know me well, I really don't like to write...AT ALL. This is definitely an accomplishment for me. I just hope that the paper turns out as well as my effort is creating in my mind. I'll try to keep you posted, even if I feel like keeling over at any given moment. Keeling...great word...kind of wierd, but great nonetheless. I will get to you all at a time less tired, when there is no work in the wee hours of TEN in the morning (He he...I'm ditching my one class). Until then...

No comments: