25.10.01

So much to do but not... Ever had the feeling that there was way too much to do but when you look back on it, it really was nothing? Well, I have and this week is not helping! I feel as though I should be stressed, but I guess that that action is not in my vocab either. Worrying...maybe, but no stress! I'm not a normal person!!! Oh well...saves me money on stress relief...
So, like, Chapman Men's soccer ROCKS!! That is all. Although I still don't play, the games are a lot more fun to watch when we're winning...fair-play and all. The team has been on a five game win streak since Oct. 10 when they beat Whittier, basically a gimme game I heard. Now we're back at .500 win/lose percentage for the first time since we were 0-0. Sad? ...maybe, maybe not. I tell you one thing, it doesn't matter now! It feels good to win, especially against the referree's will...Makes it all the better.
Resarch paper is coming along...that's about all I can say right now. Not much has changed. It's still a paper, I still haven't finished it, and I still have more research to do for it. I just think that if I didn't sleep, I'd be OK. But, Nooooo...! Stupid sleep. It's sooo overrated cause it's not like you can do anything when you're sleeping. Rather dull and boring and it takes up way too much of my time. Just imagine if we didn't have to sleep to function (some of us to function at all!); life would be so much more open. There would be so many more ways to make money, there would never be that 'I'm a zombie' feeling from when you just wake up (yeah I get that too...), and living wouldn't be so much a chore in itself. I'm guessing on all of this (except fpr the zombie thing. That will always be true since there is no cure). Besides, I feel like a zombie right now so this is the last sentence to end a beautiful friendship...good quote bad, very bad placement. Oh well, that's why I don't write scripts or anyhing of the sort. Just these...these wonderfull outlets of inner energy being placed on the internet with the sole purpose to corrupt the minds of all that read. Muah ha ha ha (I stole that from Ana, sorry Ana that was good placement...glitch in my zombie form.)!! I think I'm leaving it at that. Until then---

No comments: