1.10.01

It's Monday!! I'm really not that excited but it's good to make the best of things. Weekends are great, though! It's great to get some R & R, but what even better is to not and say that you did. I really don't know why staying up late is so great. Maybe it's rebellion against all that we were told by our parents. I'm really lost on the topice but I tell you...I'm still going to stay up until I want to go to sleep. Six hours of sleep is good enough for me. I've definitely learned that there is a different amount of sleep required for each person in order for them to function properly. Take my roomate, Aaron: He's been trying to get his film done (details on his page, check my links!) and because of it he's lacking in sleep hard core. We can all tell, too. It doesn't help that he gets frustrated with the new equipment that doesn't work. Stress and tiredness don't mix well at all. I'm lucky that I don't have any projects like that, and again it tell Aaron...SLEEP!!! And do it well...It's an amazing thing, this sleep. The main problem with it is the fact that it takes up time. Imagine all the things that you could do if you didn't have to sleep! Wow! the free time! Well, that's all for now, I've got to register my car in the early morning tomorrow so I need my SIX hours of sleep. I'm over it. Until then---

No comments: