2.10.01

I'm so tired!! Oh no!! I think that I got Aaron's tired disease!! It's amazing what only a little sleep can do to you. I did get my hours that I needed, so it must be a disease. I wish that it was that easy...Anyways, I'll tell you about my visit to DMV. So, I go there with my friend Chelsea at 8 something in the morning. I'm thinking, 'There can't be that many people there. It's monday morning...people have work.' I was wrong. No one works in Santa Ana I guess, cause everyone and their mother was there!! I did think that the service could have been worse though. It's just not the same without that good old extremley rude service that you get from your local DMV! This place was only semi-rude, and semi-impatient...not up to par! Well, I ended up leaving without registering my car. I hope that there is no extra fee (of course there will be) cause I really don't have the money. I still haven't gotten that job at Mars Music. I really want to say "SCREW YOU GUYS" but I want to be able to shop there still. No but really, I'm kind of annoyed but the desire to work there is too overpowering to care that much. The pay is really good and it can't be matched by anywhere else that I could want to work, that is of course in the normal business world. I'm still going to be a rock star!! We'll see. It's still is thought that eats at me so I really need to find what it is I'm going to do about it. There's not going to be enough of me to eat for that long! Well, enough of my jibber jabber, I need to sleep...my six hours of course. I'm off (my rocker) once again. Until then---

No comments: