29.9.01

My gosh...what did I say! Ok, before I get started I want to say that I really do know that the Grammy's are for musicians, not for film makers. Stupid early morning typo. As long as we all know that, it's all good. Now, to possible juice! Yeasterday was a good day. My gimpy self isn't so gimpy anymore. I've been doing rehab for my ankle twice a day for the past two days and it no feels a lot better! Oh but you have to know what I do for rehab. Essentially, I was being put though electrical shock treatment. I'll explain: First, I stick my busted foot into a tub of ice water that have electrode in it. The electrodes aren't on yet but soon they are put on and my foot automatically begins to cramp up. My toes are at my heel!! Then they suddenly release and I can mostly relax, except for the fact that I have a frozen foot! But the treatment must work coz I can play now with just taping my anckle like any one else does. It's all good!!!~~~
Now, I don't want to sound embittered at all, cause I'm not, but I have a question for all. What's up with this dating thing? Is there truly a purpose but to make guys look dumb or for them to spend all their money on their date (make them look dumb)? I don't really know but I think that it's too much a difficult task for what it is. I totally believe in it myself, but why? I mean really. Sometimes, or most of the time, I wonder why guys waste their time. I know that we're all dogs, but I'm over that. What makes us do it again, and again and learn nothing from it? We really are dogs, aren't we? Sad. I think though that it could be easier if females could somehow help us out. Even though girls supposedly want the same things that guys do, there is that whole communication thing. I think that we guys throw out a line with the most colorful hook and girls will just star at it and wait for it to catch them. Now I think I know why guys like fishing: the fish actually go to the bait. Less work, less heartache. I think that if a girl notices, they should at least, the very least, nibble. That's all that I'd need to ease that queasy feeling that comes around when I don't know what to say around that one girl that I'm intently looking at. That's what I think would make for world peace... between the sexes. Well, I'm now off to green pastures and dairy cows. Not really, but it sounds pretty interesting doesn't it? Until then---

No comments: