28.9.01

Ok... News! Not neccesarily good though. It's been a long week. I got hurt wednesday at practice and I can't move my ankle. It sucks being a gimp, especially since I don't get any more attention than ususal...Also, I had the chance of fianally playing in a soccer game this saturday but it's now ruined. It's horrible!! Anyway, here I am talking about my health...there's a reason for it. I have failed my task, but I'm over it. I think that the situation is better as is than as I thought I wanted it to be. I'm sure that you all have felt the same at some point. It sucks to feel this way but again, I'm over it. I've already moved on. I feel good. I think that I need to stop trying to boost my self esteem. If it's up I don't have to keep telling myself that...I'M ANNOYING MYSELF!!! Grrr...it's too late for this and I still have music theory homework!! Sucks!!~~~
Well Aaron, my roomate with the movie that I star in, if he could win a grammy for this film, would definitely get one! We had a preliminary showing yesterday early morning of the film without all of the music. It's so awesome! I tell you, the work has payed off. I thank him for the chance to work with him and I hope to be in another of his productions. He's go a site to visit and he may have a trailer on it. It'll be so much easier once my links page works but for your pleasure it's: www.geocities.com/hawaiianhaze/. I advise that you read his page, too. He has a lot more insight and better writing ability than I do.~~~
Beef jerky is great!! My roomate, Grant, just busted out a stash that he wasn't eating. It's sooo good!! If you don't like it, you should cause you can eat it all the time, and it lasts a while, too!! Wow!! this stuff that he has is even 97% fat free. Not that I really need that, but it's good none the less. My roomates and Christina (up the hall/could be roomate) think that I'm kinda weird about it but that's alright. I'm to tired to write anything even semi-philosophical or anything so I'll save it for later. Until then---

No comments: