16.12.03

Cake rules! What have I been doing not gettinga solid daily dosage? Anyway, the excuse of being consumed with work for finals has been gone since friday, so I think that now is a good time to update. Proabably earlier but what ever. So what do I do now that I'm on break? Play guitar, play video games, and wish that all the people that lived in the dorms were still around. I got way used to being over at the dorms hanging out with the crew that now I'm way bored... ok mostly bored. It's noce to have time to play guitar though. Ah...so nice. I've even recorded some new stuff, acoustically and very simple of course, on my cpu. I've been working on a CD for a special someone... the last song was written for her... we'll see how that goes (I may get killed by an ex for that..). Anyway, not much from my side. I'll be back another time. Until then---

No comments: