24.8.03

I'm bored, so I think I'm going to write or something. I dunno really what I'm going to put here. Right now I kind of have a headache. But not really... The SCR party is going down somewhere areound here, but I don't really want to go coz I'm kinda waiting for a phone call from a long lost...not really...maybe long not heard from, may still be, but not sure, but also hoping so, girlfriend of mine. I don't know. Just a little thing. That seemed a weird thing to write... Idunno, maybe nasty. I'm thinking about playing with another band until BE can get it's act together...but I dunno if that's right... It's kinda my fault that it's not really there right now, I guess... But I think that God has me on call...like I've got to really call Him...bad. Freaking school starts tomorrow! Dang it all! I don't wantto go... I pretty much over school. I enjoy learning as long as the homework doesn't suck. or maybe no home work... I've got to figure out how to make some real money... I have none and I may only have one guitar lesson set up so far for this fall. I need to advertize more. I GIVE GUITAR LESSONS!!! THEY ARE GOOD!! I SWEAR THAT YOU GET MORE FOR YOUR BUCK WITH ME THAN SOMEWHERE ELSE!! I'm too concieted...egotistical? what ever..both probably. I think that I may want to do Chapman Radio finally...but at the same time Idunno if I want to take that time away from anything else that I could potentially do...like ... this? I'm done...still bored...don't want to type any more...at least for now...video games? Until then---

No comments: