18.7.02

Black again... (I really meant to put black, but it has nothing to do with my skin color or anything... It's the name of an STP song!! Really!! Forget it...) The DSL has been down for a while and this is the first time that I've taken the time out from my busy day to appease my self with... myself. Anyway, job searching sucks! I don't think that its' ever been this hard for me to find a job... EVER!! I really do think that I need to stick with my guns and just go full core into the rock business. Yeah... good ol' rock. The way that they can be smoothed out by water, chiseled by sandy air, or created by liquid magma... just brings me to tears: *weep, cry, weep*. No, but really... for some time now I've been on this GOD-given mission to have a band that will make it. Hence the drive that I have and the money that I oh-so-over-faithfully spend on equippment that I need. But there's the dilemma: Where am I getting this money from? I'm so near to broke I don't know what to do. I can't just go out and play a show without a band... Or maybe I can... Well, ladies and gentlemen, I may have come across something that I can make an attempt at making money. I might try it... soon! I need dough and it seems a feasable attempt. I just need a corner to play at where there is a good amount of people willing to support their local (kind of) band. Well, I'm off to think of a good place. If any of you can think of any good places tell me please! Until then---

No comments: