8.7.02

Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!! I've decided (and so have my finances) that I've really got to go out and get a job. I've never actually had to really look for one though!! I mean I've been really lucky when it comes to finding jobs, they usually fall into my lap. Since Mars Music (actually Marc Begalman, also former president of Office Depot, basically a rich-!$# mofo that just wants to make more money) decided to close the west coast stores in February, I've continued a jobless life. I think that that was my last easy application. WHY?!!!? Oh, WHY?!!!? I hate this!! It's one of those times that I need to grow that money tree that I've talked about since I was little...
So the difficult thing is (as I'm sure you all know) finding a job now that the rush of high schoolers is over. Right. Game over, please try again. The next hurdle: finding a job that you can tolerate for at least three months (any less and there is no way that they can be used to further your job searching capabilities later in life). Drink Sprite, play again. Dang it, Begalman!!!! Stupid rich person!!! They need to get lives. He should pay for my tuition!! That's it!!... I lose...FATALITY. Enough of that. I go out tomorrow to actually really look and hopefully find. "Well I guess this is growing up." (yeah, yeah cheesy...I'm over it). Until then---

No comments: