13.2.02

Oh such exhaustion!! I can only imagine that this is what it feels like to be a film major. Only the whole being tired thing though. I couldn't handle having to actually work when I'm this tired. I give mad props out to all of the film majors out there who have ever had to deal with that...basically, that would be all of them.
Well, I'm just going to do a quick recap of today: Wake up at 7:30 for English class at 8 (this is the AM). Then, Music Theory at 9:30. Quick break at 10:20 (break only in the sense that I wasn't in class), but back to class at 11. A stupid class at that! Now lunch...Yay, lunch. It was a bad day for good food in our much wavering cafeteria. This is only true because I have soccer workout with coach and I didn't know that it would put me on the verge of being sick (vomiting, tossing your cookies, barfing, upchucking, blowing chunks, etc.). After that hour in a room that was too hot to be working out in when I haven't worked out in over two months and the last time I even stretched was when I was snoboarding (meaning cold weather activities, the whole time!!), I went back to my room and sat on my duff playing Tony Hawk 3 (since I couldn't get the first Tony Hawk to work). Then dinner, 5; then Refuge, 7; then radio, 10. I was had deemed myself tired while playing TH3 so the rest of the evening was just dandy and very upbeat...in the NOT category. Well, that concludes this evenings topic coz I don't want to talk about sleep again, and how much I hate it. Until then---

No comments: