8.11.01

This computer almost had me going AWOL! I don't care whether I used AWOL in the right context (sorry Aaron!) but you know what I mean!...I almost could not update at all today! I am angry!! Grrrrr! Ok, my weak little-boy tantrum is over. I'll call my "Whaaaaambulance"...1-800 WHAAAAH.
Well, news on my new adventurous expedition...Taken. My adventure is over...not really failed or anything but I found that I was going for something that had already been . Ok...This analogy is getting hard to use... SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!! Dang it..I quit!! I don't think that I will be adventuring anytime soon so no more stories about that for some time. Geez, I suck...going for a girl that is taken...what's that? Anyway, about that whaaaambulance...
I don't think that some things were meant to be and if forced, they are definitely not going to be something that are going to truly be enjoyed by either party. This applies to many things other than boy-girl relationships (and I'm NOT speaking of the people that claim gay at all here). We should all find what we need (I believe through GOD but I'm not preaching) and live only to serve the purpose or purposes that we were placed here for. The rest will fall into place without worry. Not being anxious is probably the most difficult thing for someone that has been told of great things for them or close ones. It must be left to be lived...It cannot be forced. Forcing it will not change a thing. It is as futile as me telling my already dicovered artifact to re-manifest itself...Not going to happen. But that dang analogy did. I promise not to use it again. As the waaaambulance comes to take me away, I know I saw you raise your hand to slap me. I know that is not the right quote (Smashing Pumpkins, "Lily"), but it's working for now. Until then---

1 comment:

Lescafe said...

May I suggest you some good gay dating service?