10.11.01

Man! I'm feeling like crap! Sleep is becoming my best friend. I feel kind of sick so I'm trying to sleep as much as possible and eat soup and ice cream. I tell you: taking an Advil while eating soup then eating ice cream will get rid of any headache that you may incounter. It was an amazing discovery! I now know that I can survive the minor infractions that my body inflicts upon me. Yay! The life of a college student...
Ok so at work on Thursday, I got to sell a harmonica to a guy that had just gotten out of jail. Crazy character, but one of the most genuinely excitful, happy people that I've met in a long time. He was a great artist, too. He showed me his tattoos that he had drawn for the tattooer (I really don't know what to call the guy that was copying the picture) and they were awesome! I told him so and and this is how I found out that he'd just gotten out: "Yeah! You've got to find something to do when you're in the can!" The statment makes perfect sense and I'm glad that he did that instead of the list of other thing that he could have been doing...
I went to the beach for the second time since I've been to college last night and I am very bothered by the fact that beaches in Orange County close at 10 o'clock PM! I don't understand the concept of a beach closing. In San Diego County, the beaches are open all the time which makes sense. How can you close a beach? It's public property! There is actually a sign that says Beach Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM unless fishing 10:00PM - 6:00AM! I can't believe that. Especially the fact that no one has rebelled against the system on this one! I think that I'm planning on it right now! I am the WAR MONGER looking for justice of beach usage! Until then---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude- the beaches totally close down here too. I think we just tend to ignore the signs.