11.10.01

Yesterday was awsome! Even through a trip to DMV, it was still good! I'm telling you, there's something wrong with the DMV here in Santa Ana. I actually had a conversation with one of the people that was partially meaningful...I couldn't believe it! The guy was totally nice and everything! Not a normal DMV.~~~
Video games are very controling as I'm finding out now. I kind of knew it before, but now I'm seeing the affects of being a part of thje video gaming world. There is something for everyone and I'm seeing it especially in my dorm room. I am into The Sims and Zelda, Grant is into The Sims and Grim Fandango and Aaron is into Sonic the Hedgehog. It may be our differences in personality that effect the games we play, or just that we don't want to have another game to get hooked on...at least we know. It's amazing how they cn become so much a part of our lives, too. I know that there have been time when I think that I've got to get "friend points" with people that I'm talking to. I'm just glad that I'm not saying it out loud...Well that's my slight insight for the morning, I don't think that it'll get any better than this right now so I'm stopping....really, I am...Until then---

No comments: