18.9.01

Well, I'm back in! Alright I'm off to a good start...two entries for two days...I'm batting 1.000!! Well I hope that you all didn't miss me because I sure didn't. I'm a pretty boring guy...not really...I think. Nobody else really hinks that I'm boring and I can keep myself pretty entertained by myself. Sad isn't it?! Now I'm sure that you can tell that this site is not about much still and for that I apologize. Why, don't know,but I do. As of now I think that this site is going to be about my thoughts of the moment. Ok here we go: ...Blankness... still more blankness... and yet, more blankness. I think that I'm pretty bad at thinking at this time of the morning. Uh oh! My first thought on the web!! I'll post autographs later. That could be interesting... Anyway, I might go on with this writing what I'm thinking thing...although, right now I pretty much have a one-track mind. I've been trying to figure a way to get a date with this cute girl that lives by me but my mind keeps telling me that I have no chance. I hate my mind!!! It's too darn powerfull!! This type of thing was so easy only a month ago. I don't understand how quickly my mindset could change so dramatically. I used to be the encourager; the one to tell my friends, and myself, 'if you want it so bad, don't just talk about wanting it, go get it.' Now is one of the times that I wish I hadn't said something so intuitive because it makes me feel even worse when I don't follow it. I really don't see why I can't do this; I should just ask her out and be done with it but here I am, acting like a "stupid guy" (quoted from every person of the female sex), and I just can't do it. Why... I don't know!! I think that it's just that chromosome difference. Well now that I've pointed out my problem... potentially to the world, I should probably make an attempt to get this date. I like the idea of it, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully a love story in the making. Until then---

No comments: