18.9.01

Ok first things first... Sorry about the double post, I'm still new to this and I don't think that patience is one of my high qualities when it comes to computers. But hey you guys got two times the fun with that one! Right. Well it's halfway through the day that I hate the most: Tuesday. They SUCK now! I used to have the coolest schedule in high school on Tuesdays. Only one academic class, and that was if I felt like going really. Having that for three years kind of makes you want it even more. I miss it only in the sense that it was chill, but not in the sense that it was high school. It's amazing how much I have realized that I needed to go to college right after elementary school. Those were the days that I might have been able to... according to my grades then. I'll tell you what: middle school and high school were only an outlet of sociality and stress. It's amazing how someone that sure doesn't seem to care for his alma mater now, was the one person that cared about it the most while he was there. I can't believe why I ever did. I ran for president of the school why? I couldn't tell you now...I think that I was pressured into it really. I made myself believe that the school was wher I needed to put my efforts, and I guess the school wanted me to put my efforts there too since I got voted in. It's all a popularity contest anyway. I wouldn't have won had there been someone that wasn't less liked running against me...not to bag on my opponent but there are a lot of people that don't like him. I think it sucks because he's one of my good friends, but that's the way life is. I wonder how he would have done as president. I guess I'll never know but I do know that if we ever run against each other again, he can have the job...I believe that he'll do mighty fine. That's life though: One big trade off. You alway give up something to do something else. Don't you ever wonder what would have happened if you had made some other choices? I sure do. I'll share some of those another time. But I'm going to leave my thoughts, because this day SUCKS!! and I still have not been able to get my job done as any normal guy should. That stupid mind of mine again. I'll be in later. Until then---

No comments: