1.12.03

"Wake up, wake up, wake up it's the first of the month..." Good old Bone Thugs. I can't believe that it's freaking December...well I can only because I just had a fat turkey dinner. Anyway: 24 days till can get plastered legally! Ok so I'm not really looking forward to that too much. It'll be cool to pick up some good red wine though... mmmmm. What I meant to really say was: 24 days till I go to see my family in Italy! So stoked. I've still got stuff I've got to do before I can get my ticket but... awesome. This is actually funny too because as it is I haven't seen my family in two years, but since August, my sister won't talk to me until I go out there. She's such a weirdo; she doesn't talk much on the phone when we talk anyway. But she's one of my best friends, and it's good to hear her voice, so this is kind of a low blow. She's like that though. Funny.
Anyway, got to find some sort of a job so I can pay rent...I'm not sure about this month or next month at all, let alone after that...screwed. Actually: prayer. It will get taken care of if I trust God...and I really don't have any other choice. That's a good thing though to have God to rely on to do what's best for you. In other words, I don't know what I'm going to have to do to get the money just yet, but I'll get it somehow. (Don't be thinking nasty now!) Well I'm outty...need to go serching a bit. Until then---

No comments: