26.7.02

Oh what?!... I got an interview at Lowes! I actually might get a job after all. I hope that it's simple coz I really don't know too much about all that hardware. Maybe I should have paid more attention to what my father was buying and what it was used for, etc. when we went out to buy stuff for our house. Oh well...I'll learn as I go along. I shouldn't have much of a problem considering that I am applying simply for cashier meaning I'll really just be doing a lot of customer service. I can handle that. At the interview, they kept asking about my past work environment. Through all of those questions, I realized how much I really enjoyed being a Martian. I miss working there...the discounts were great! Really though, the atmosphere was chill, like a musicians store should be. Hmmm....
I'm still thinking that playing on random sidwalks (obviously busy, random sidwalks) to earn money for stuff that Breakfast Epiphanies need would be a good idea. If not now, I could wait a few more weeks and we could all go out and play together...or some of us...what ever. I think that Grant should definitely get an acoustic bass so that we could all play. I imagine that sound...: geez, it's wonderfull. We'd be making money together doing something that we love. That's life right there!!! I mean there's probably a bit more to it than that, but overall that's a simple goal. Maybe not simple, but definitely a good one! I think that if it is on your heart (Personal belief: it's put there by the Holy Spirit) to do something that you may not even think that you're very good at, in my case it would be writing poetry/songs and putting music to them by playing guitar (I think I can write and play somewhat...but that's relative), you should go for it (Personal belief: if you let God take care of the details). Assuming this happened with everone, earth would be a rockin' place to live in. Not everone would be trying to be a CEO, or DR. Dude, or that DIRTY POP singer (*shudder*...pop...). They instead would be heading for things that they truly want to do and accomplish... (Personal belief: and you will be provided with all that you need, i.e. money, if you stay in Christ's teaching and listen to what the Lord says.)
Well I think that I'm going to jump down off of the soap dish now. I didn't mean to type your eyes off here, I was just going to mention "LIVE FROM NEW YORK, ITS SATURDAY NIGHT!!" Kidding... kidding. Dumb, I know... I know. Dorky... that's me! Anyway, the Breakfast Epiphanies site has a movie intro and that's about all I really wanted to say today. OH! and check it out! down below there's this thing asking, "need to comment?" yeah well if you click that then you can! Umm... yeah. Until then---

No comments: