29.7.02

I thought that this was ingenious! I got this from Christina's live jounal which she in turn got from somebody else but it's a great idea. I think that anyone that listens to a particular group with a lot of regularity should have some sort of relation with the words of the songs that they listen to. It's that simple; we listen to what we can relate to at any given time. Well here's my answers to the same questions...
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WITH LYRICS FROM ONLY ONE BAND: (Switchfoot)


1. Are you male or female?: "Evidence convicts the hollow men/ After looking inside/ To my dismay I find I'm one of them/ Coz I'm an already but not yet resurrected fallen man/ Come break this limbo" (I Turn Everything Over)


"When I'm a broken-hearted man/ Complacent and tired" (You Already Take Me There)


2. Describe yourself: "Nothing but a chemical in my head/ Nothing but laziness/ Coz I don't wanna read the book,/ I'll watch the movie/ Coz it's not me,/ I'm just like anybody else my age." (Chem6A)


"Hey, I give it all away/ Nothing I was holdong back remains/ Hey, I give it all away/ Looking for the grace of God today" (Something More (Augustine's Confession))


"There's a song that inside of my soul/ It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again" (Only Hope)


"Monday found me on my knees again/ Breathing You in/ To blur the lines that mark where I begin/ And You end/ There's no use in trying to pretend/ Come take me again/ Coz rumor has it I'm not who I've been/ Come define me/ What can we do/ If the rumors are true?/ I turn everything over/ I turn myself in/ There's nothing left of me to defend" (I Turn Everything Over)


"Coz I've been thinking, thinking/ I've got a plan to lose it all/ I've got a contract pending on eternity/ If I haven't already given it away/ I've got a plan to lose it all" (The Loser)


3. How do people feel about you?: "He's tired of the holes that are keeping him incomplete" (Incomplete)


"I've got the company car/ I'm the one swinging at two below par." (Company Car)


"I've been the burnout kid/ I've been the idiot/ I'll turn the other cheek to be hit you can/ Take what you want from me/ Empty me till I'm depleted/ I'll be around if I'm ever needed" (The Loser)


4. How do you feel about yourself?: "There's always something in the way/ There's always something getting through/ It's not me/ It's You/ Sometimes ignorance rings true/ But hope is not in what I know/ But it's not me/ It's You/ It's all I know/ I find peace when I'm confuzed/ I find hope when I'm let down/ It's not in me/ In You/ I hope to lose myself for good/ I hope to find it in the end/ Not in me/ In You/ It's all I know" (You)


"Wish I had what I needed/ To be on my own/ Coz I feel so defeated/ And I'm feeling alone/ And it all seems so helpless/ And I have no plans/ I'm a plane in the sunset/ With nowhere to land" (Let That Be Enough)


5. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend/crush: "Everything I know/ Tells me she's everything that I could hope for/ Everything I know /Tells me I can't let her walk away" (Might have Ben Hur)


6. What would you rather be doing?: "I'd like to say hello/ I'd like to I care/ I'd like to let you know/ Nothing here's the same with me/ Nothing here's the same" (Don't Be There)


7. Describe where you live: "Nothing here's the same It's all a dream/ The life on the movie screen/ And I'm standing on the edge of my seat" (Edge of My Seat)


"Everyday it's the same thing/ Another trend has begun/ Hey kids, this might be the one" (New Way to Be Human)


"You can close your ears and your eyes but/ Pop will never leave you alone" (Poparazzi)


8. Describe how you love: "I took the time to find the words/ I hoped she'd feel the same" (Might Have Ben Hur)


9. Share a few words of wisdom: "Doubt you doubts, Believe your beliefs" (Ode to Chin)


I know that this is a lot more extensive than the other persons but I thought that I needed to put all of the lyrics that I did...They fit me like a glove. The next artist I'll do will be Breakfast Epiphanies! Not really...most (almost all) of those songs are already about me. Oh well maybe another day, yet another band. Probably when I'm bored like I am today. I thought I was working this week!! So I made no plans or intetions or anything!! Geez...such a hard life, eh? Right. Until then---

No comments: