18.2.02

So ends a uneventful weekend... Well now that we, (Grant, Aaron, and I) are finished watching our weekly ritual of Adult Swim (Cartoon Network, Sundays/Thurdays @ 10 PM), it is time for an update on the weekend. First off, that test that I took was totally bombed by most of the people in the class. The teacher was right about it being hard. The thing that sucked about it was that I know that I know the material. I was the matter of recollection. I've some to be pretty bad at doing that recently. Remembering stuff sucks!! It's always worse when you know that you've got it stuck in your memory but just can't find it. Grrrrrr!! It's so frustrating...
On Saturday, I was pretty much confined to the campus due to a master class I HAD to attend and a concert that I also HAD to attend for my guitar class. Talked about making the day suck!! I say this not as an insult to the performer, Stanley Yates, or anything but being forced to do something just isn't my thing. I probably would have wanted to go to each of these things (at least the concert) more if I didn't HAVE to go. Having a set schedule on a Saturday sucks...
Now that that is all out it's time to get that wonderfull thing called "rest" that we all love so much. I still think that we would be better off if we did need it but we do and that is all I can say about that. Check out the rest of my site and tell me what you think in my guestbook below. I got to spend some quality time working on it this weekend inbetween my stupid schedule. And with that, I bid thee farewell. Until then---

No comments: