24.2.02

A penny for my thoughts... "Well today is tomorrow, and tomorrow is today. And yesterday is breathing in and out..." - Cake. I found that appropiate, too. It seems to fit yesterday and the feeling for today. Interesting as the past day has been, I will not share it with you. Ha! You get to miss out on what I spend my life not doing: LIFE. When all you do is sit around with the full intention to do something that may actually be important and never do it, there is something wrong. I know I told some people that yesterday was a lazy day but this type of thing is inexcusable. I'm running low on motivation for many things. Doing homework is a very trivial act for me and this even includes guitar. I know that it needs to get done and all of that, but why? Actually, I know that answer but why not do it then? There really is nothing better to do here...that's part of the big plus in coming to this school. I know that I have the time to do it even. But I lack the motive for the dirty work. Sux...
Well I totally drew a blank on what I was thinking about writing here so I'm not going to bore you with any more useless drabble. I promise to be more interesting next time. Give me my motivation! Until then---

No comments: