19.9.01

Ok, I'm pissed off! At least I'm not getting pissed on. Yesterdays classes pretty much sucked...excepting one. My english class already always sucks because it's at 8 o'clock in the morning, but the fact that I forgot about all of the homework that was due made it all the worse. All I had to do was read but I still don't have the book!! Darn the crappy bookstore!!!! There are three people out of the twenty in the class that don't have them...me being one adn we had a QUIZ today. Luckily, I had music theory next and I got to see some of my good friends. Sure the class gets redundant sometimes but its the high point on a Tuesday. Then soccer...doesn't count as class...just SOOOO SORE! Then there's piano. I abhor the piano. you read right...I don't hate piano, I abhor piano. I knew that there was a reason why I never really had a superb desire to learn it like I have for EVERY OTHER MUSICAL INSTRUMENT! Grrrrrr!!... Enough on that next is the worst part. I get to my religion class, which sucks already because it's at 7 and it goes till 10, but I get into it with my professor! I already don't like him too much because he's Catholic (a priest no doubt!), but now I try to find out how HE wants the class to write OUR papers and he can't seem to tell me. He thinks that all that I'm doing is arguing with him while all I'm doing is trying to learn. Why don't you teach me? I don't understand it!!! How can someone be a teacher and not teach? That was a common problem at my alma mater...teachers with credentials...and that's all. They didn't know a thing about teaching, and probably still don't. They are corrupting the minds of all of their unfortunate students. They'll make the kids think 'teachers are always right...don't argue the teacher.' Boo to that!! I've always been an avid arguer (ask my parents) and I know when to draw the line but when there is something wrong or that I want to clarify I'm going to make it known! I will never understand the purpose of going through school thinking that the knowledge is going to be taught to you. I almost failed a lot of eighth grade because of that. Elementary schools are there to teach how to think on your own and create from that. If that gets taken away once you get older, what's the point in living. I figure that there is nothing new for you to contribute to this world, why are you still here? Find that purpose, go with it and see where it takes you. That's why I will never follow in my fathers footsteps. He's a Navy man and I'm proud of him for it, but I think that the military is something that can only be done by people that have a devotion only to this counrty's Commander in Chief, as many time that they may see the spot change. I couldn't do that, and I can't see a lot of people that are in the service now doing that well. I think that they're wasting something else good. On the other hand, there are those that should not be out in the civilian world. There is a place for everyone in the world, but you have to be open to find it. This has a little to do with this idea: I believe that at Disneyland, there is one place within the park that each person in the world could work. Only one, that would fit each their own personality. It's the same within the world. I just think that a lot of teachers have held that away from students and tried to make us into some part of this satanic capitalistic system. Well it may not be satanic, but it get's my point across. It's a shame that a fresh mind with fresh ideas can be wasted by the ones that are supposed to stimulate it. I leave it at that. Until then---

No comments: