23.9.01

It's been a while! Woah!! Three days since the last update...sorry guys. Been getting busy with schoolwork and I'm still trying to understand how to make my site more worthwhile to see. Yeah, so it still sucks...but you're still reading, ha ha! These past days have been mostly good. I finally will get an interveiw at the place that I'd love to get a job at. It's called Mars Music, and for those of you that don't know what that is, it's like the musicians Fry's Electronics...It's got everything!! And I'm thinking, "DISCOUNTS!!" My weekend so far has gone rather well (one day left...sucks!), and it started off with a win for the soccer team. Yay!! 1 and 5 baby!! Better than 0 and 6, for sure. Also, my roommate, Aaron's, film that I've been acting for has finally been completely shot. I'm lucky and I got to see what a lot of it looks like, I admit, raw but still looking very good so far. It looks like all the crap I put him though is going to pay off.~~~
The main thing that has put a damper on thing is that that cute girl that I just can't ask out (for some stupid reason) hasn't been around for me to see. We'll have to see about today, though. She may come to a concert with me and a lot of the people in the hall. I hope that she does. That'll be very nice. Myabe I won't be that stupid guy that I am for a few minutes and do what I think that I should and what I SO want. My really good friend has (since she's known about it) put a deadline on me asking this girl out. Like its that easy!! She thinks that I'm being "A stupid guy" about it. Dang women!! They almost always know what is right for you especially if they know you well. I wish that I could just get beyond the point of "Oh crap...I'm going to get shut down for sure" and get to "Well, if she shuts me down, I've still got my health." Lemme tell you...if I have a post about my health, you know what happened. So I leave it at that. Wish me luck, and some balls, cause today will, hopefully, be a better day than the rest. That has to be great! Until then---

No comments: